Attorney general’s office plans local outreach days
Pam Krushansky, a consumer outreach and compliance specialist with the attorney general’s office, will meet one-on-one with north-central residents to discuss consumer-related issues and answer any potential questions.
The mobile office hours are as scheduled below:
- Today: 10:30-11:30 a.m., WVU Olli, 5000 Mountaineer Mall, Morgantown.
- Tuesday: 10-11 a.m., Taylor County Senior Center, 52 Trap Road, Grafton.
- Thursday: 10:30-11:30 a.m., Fairmont Senior Center, 105 Maple Drive, Fairmont.
- July 19: 10-11 a.m., Preston County Commission Annex, 106 W. Main St., Kingwood.
- July 21: 10 a.m.-2 p.m., information booth at Med Express Kids Day, downtown Morgantown.
The events are open to the public; reservations are not required.
Info: Pam Krushansky, 304-741-5834
WV Caring bingo to be held in Masontown
WV Caring will sponsor bingo at 3 p.m. Saturday at the Masontown Fire Hall, on W.Va. 7, in Masontown.
Doors open at 2 p.m. and admission packets are $20 available for purchase at the door.
Steel drum sounds coming to Spruce Street
An afternoon of steel drums by the four bands of C B Studios will be held at 2 p.m. Sunday at the Farmers Market, on Spruce Street.
Bring lawn chairs. Refreshments will be served. Free to all and everyone is welcome.