A representative from the office of West Virginia Attorney General Patrick Morrisey will meet with north-central West Virginia residents in this month to discuss consumer-related issues and answer any questions.
This is an update to the days and times announced last month.
“These public events are a great way for consumers to talk one-on-one with our consumer representatives,” Morrisey said. “Residents can easily get questions answered, learn what is going on in their area and how to keep personal information safe and secure.”
Pam Krushansky, a consumer outreach and compliance specialist with the office, will host the events as scheduled below:
- Monday: 11 a.m.-noon Preston County Commission Meeting Room, 106 W. Main St.,
- Tuesday: 11 a.m.-noon, Fairmont Senior Center, 105 Maplewood Drive, Fairmont
- Feb. 13: 11 a.m.-noon, Mineral County Commission Room, 150 Armstrong St., Keyser
- Feb. 15: 11 a.m.-noon, Parsons Senior Center, 217 Senior Lane, Parsons
- Feb. 16: 11 a.m.-noon, Harrison County Senior Center,
500 W. Main St., Clarksburg
- Feb. 16: 12:30-1:30 p.m., Shinnston Library, 40 Bridge St., Shinnston
- Feb. 17: 10:30-11:30 a.m., Seneca Center, 709 Beachurst Ave., Morgantown
- Feb. 17: 1- 2 p.m, WVU OLLI, Mountaineer Mall, 5000 Green Bag Road, Morgantown
- Feb. 21: 11 a.m.-noon, Lewis County Senior Center, 171 W. 2nd St., Weston
- Feb. 22: 11 a.m.-noon, Upshur County Senior Center, 28 N. Kanawha St., Buckhannon
- Feb. 23: Noon-1 p.m., Randolph County Commission Meeting Room, 4 Randolph Ave., Elkins
- Feb. 27: 11 a.m.-noon, Barbour County Senior Center, 47 Church St., 4th Floor, Philippi
For information on additional requirements specific to any location, attendees are encouraged
to contact Krushansky at 304-741-5834. In case of inclement weather, call ahead.