CLARKSBURG — Seven people from New York and West Virginia, including area residents, were indicted this month by a federal grand jury sitting in Clarksburg on drug distribution charges, United States Attorney Bill Powell announced.
The 14-count indictment alleges those named conspired with one another to distribute crack”cocaine and cocaine hydrochloride, also known as coke, in Monongalia County and elsewhere from the Spring of 2018 until November 2018. Those named in the indictment are:
- Lemar Sheldon Conliffe, also known as “AB,” age 42, of Morgantown
- Levon Williams, also known as “Slim,” age 36, of Bronx, New York
- Kenneth Buzzo, age 57, of Granville
- Sandra Riggleman age 58, of Granville
- Bonnie Jo Korzun, age 38, of Granville
- Tyler Hammack, age 20, of Westover
- Clifford “Mike” Nethken, age 45, of Morgantown
Assistant U.S. Attorney Zelda E. Wesley is prosecuting the cases on behalf of the government. The Mon Metro Drug & Violent Crimes Task Force, a HIDTA-funded initiative, investigated.