LOS ANGELES — The kids are back in school, the days are getting longer, Los Angeles temperatures have settled into the low 80s, and it all can mean only one thing: It’s fall.
The forthcoming season will feature its traditional mix of entertainment and sports stars, including:
- Olympic gymnast Mary Lou Retton
- “Dukes of Hazzard” star John Schneider
- Pop/R&B singer Tinashe
- “Bachelorette” alum Joe “Grocery Store Joe” Amabile
- Country radio personality Bobby Bones
- Actor Juan Pablo DiPace
- Comedian Nikki Glaser
- “Harry Potter” actress Evanna Lynch
- Disney Channel star Milo Manheim
- “Facts of Life” actress Nancy McKeon
- Model Alexis Ren
- Former Paralympic adaptive skier Danelle Umstead (the series’ first blind contestant)
- NFL player DeMarcus Ware
Pick a favorite, start a pool, and ready yourself for Season 27 of “Dancing With the Stars,” which premieres Sept. 24 on ABC.